Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Sunny Day

Today was just a glorious day in Aber. The sun was shining creating a warm and happy coat to float over everyone. I went to a tennis club session today with my flatmate and had a really good time. Couldn't have asked for better weather and it was fun playing new games with tennis even though I am not really good. I went on a walk down to the sea front after. I just couldn't go back home with the tantalizing breezes of a passing summer beckoning me to stay outdoors. And so it seemed others were also called to be out. The beaches were full of young kids playing, about everyone had an ice cream cone in their hand and if not ice cream they had fish and chips, people were strolling along the sidewalks and exploring the rocks at low tide, and some were out in kayaks on the sea. These are some photos I captured of my little walking spree:
Statue by the old college.

Old college spire.

IBERS is the college that I am attending in Aberystwyth University.

No comments:

Post a Comment