Friday, June 23, 2017

After Aber

My cousin met me at Aber at the end of my stay there. We spent a day in Aber as I showed her around and then we left to explore more of the UK before having to go back home. It was a marvelous week of finally seeing things that I had only heard about or seen on screen: Stonehenge, the London Eye, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, etc. I shall never forget those last couple of days in the UK.

Second trip to Cardiff:
Cardiff castle











Stonehenge:





London:


London Eye Ride





First full day in London










Tower of London



River boat ride:





Second day in London:




Train station:




Sherlock Holmes:


Trafalgar Square:





Day away in Paris, France:
















And then onto a flight back home just in time for the Christmas holidays :)

1 comment:

  1. Article : Benefits of Study Abroad
    Link : https://www.myforeigneducation.com/benefits-of-study-abroad/

    This links will help you gain foreign cultures and countries.

    Our Main Website Link is : https://www.myforeigneducation.com/

    ReplyDelete