Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Machynlleth

The international office planned a trip to a nearby town called Machynlleth. They said that at one point people wanted it to become the capitol of Wales. It did not, Cardiff is the capitol, but it was a nice little town. Within the span of two hours I had visited almost all of the shops, the art museum, and walked up and down the two main roads. So not a very big place but it was nice to see another Wales town.



St. Peters Parish Church:



War Monument
Streets:



The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA):





My favorite piece! Fishing Lesson by Terrance Lambert done in pencil.
Another by Terrance Lambert done in ink. I think I have definitely found another artist I greatly admire. Just exquisite.

Back out to the streets:



Welsh cake with a mocha :)
Christmas lights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment