Saturday, October 22, 2016

Borth

Embarking on my first adventure solo! I took a train from Aber to a little town down the coast, Borth. With rocky beaches, sheep everywhere, and great views, I had a nice quiet day exploring.
I absolutely love how the houses are different colors. I keep on seeing it and I can't resist posting more pictures.



A cute little church


I met these cuties on my way to the zoo. They kindly posed while I played with settings on my camera.



What a view to be mowing hay with!


And of course more sheep.



St. Matthew's Church
Borth Animalarium Zoo:






Albino Wallaby!



My favorite zoo animal! Look at that smug grin!


Palm Civet




St. Matthew's Church at a distance.






Borth Train Station Museum:




The people who have renovated this quaint station stop into a museum are to be commemorated for their efforts. Three rooms full of history!

No comments:

Post a Comment